Last modified: August 11, 2022
This policy applies to information we collect:
On this Website.
In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
Through mobile and desktop applications available at this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by IACT or any third party or information from a third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through this Website.
A. Personal Information Collection
1. We may collect personal information about you, including the following information:
a. Name, postal address, email address, telephone number, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
b. That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your user name, credit card number, Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and order/purchase history; and/or
c. About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details, including session information, including page response times.
2. Your personal information may be collected:
a. Directly from you when you provide it to us.
i. Submission of forms on our Website at the time of registering at our Website, subscribing to our service, and communicating with us.
ii. Correspondence with us.
iii. Survey responses.
iv. Inputting an order at our Website.
v. Your search queries on the Website.
vi. Posting information or comments on the Website or to affiliated third parties on the Website.
b. Automatically collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies during your interactions with the Website.
i. Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, your country, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
ii. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
3. The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. The information helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns or user preferences; allowing us to improve our Website according to user interests; and facilitate user searches. Automatic data collection may be carried out by cookies, web beacons, or flash cookies. A cookie is a program operating on your computer to detect your activities on a website. You may accept or deny the cookie’s function at your browser setting. Website pages and emails may contain web beacon programs, clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs that count user visits to websites and estimate statistics. Flash cookies may be stored to collect your preferences and website usage on our Website.
B. Third-Party’s Information Collection
C. Use of Your Information
1. The collected information may be used for the following:
a. To provide and operate services, such as technical support and troubleshooting.
b. To provide information about us and notify users.
c. To manage requests.
d. To comply with obligations imposed by law, regulations, and official orders.
e. To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection.
f. To enforce our User Agreement.
g. To improve our operations, including this Website.
h. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services
i. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
j. For any other purpose with your consent.
2. You may opt out of these uses of your information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
D. Disclosure of Your Information
1. We may disclose aggregated information about our users or information that does not contain identifiable information without restriction.
2. We may disclose your personal information:
a. To our subsidiaries and affiliates to provide services for you.
b. To independent contractors, providers, and other third parties that provide support to our business.
c. To a successor, including a buyer of our business, in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of IACT’s assets.
d. To comply with law, regulations, official orders, including to respond to any subpoena, and any government or regulatory and information disclosure request.
f. If disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of IACT, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
g. To third parties if you impliedly or expressly consent.
3. The categories of personal information we may disclose include:
a. For the uses specified in paragraphs D.2.a to D.2.f
ii. California Customer Records Personal Information categories
iii. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
iv. Commercial information
v. Internet or other similar network activity
vi. Geolocation data
b. For the use specified in paragraph D.2.g
ii. Commercial information
iii. Internet or other similar network activity
iv. Geolocation data
E. Choices About Use and Disclose of Your Information
1. To ensure that you have the autonomy to make choices regarding your personal information, we have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
b. By opting out from the access and use by unaffiliated or non-agent third parties if you do not want to share your personal information for third-party marketing and/or advertising. You may opt out by sending an email to email@example.com.
c. By opting out from the access and use by us or non-agent third parties if you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used for promotional activities. You can opt-out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to IACT as a result of use of our services, products, or other transactions.
d. By opting out from the access and use by us or non-agent third parties if you do not wish to have your information used for target advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences. You can opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. Third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising is not governed by us. You may be informed of ways to opt out by third parties. You can also consult the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
3. If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
F. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
1. You have a right to review and change or delete your personal information by contacting us. You may log into the Website and visit your account profile page.
2. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. Your request for change or deletion of your information may be denied if we reasonably believe the request would violate any law or cause the information to be incorrect.
G. Your State Privacy Rights
Local laws may provide additional rights for you regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about consumer privacy rights in other states and how to exercise them, visit each state’s information on privacy protection.
· https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/privacy-laws (California);
· https://leg.colorado.gov/bills/sb21-190 (Colorado);
· https://portal.ct.gov/policies/state-privacy-policy (Connecticut);
· https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?211+sum+SB1392 (Virginia);
· https://le.utah.gov/~2022/bills/static/SB0227.html (Utah).
To exercise any of these rights please send an email to email@example.com.
H. Our Protection of Your Information
1. IACT’s Website is hosted on the Wix.com (data processor). Wix.com provides the online platform that allows IACT to provide information and promote services.
2. Your information may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general applications, using secure servers behind a firewall until it is deleted by IACT’s annual data retention review.
3. Your personal data may be transferred internationally to another jurisdiction when we need to transfer your information for the performance of our duties and services, including engagement of a third party located in a foreign jurisdiction. In such circumstances, the information to be transferred is limited to the data we actually need to transmit across a national border.
4. IACT Secretary General serves as a Controller under EU’s General Data Protection Regulations Article 30.
5. IACT does not engage in automated decision-making, or profiling.
6. Your personal information is secured from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure through industry-standard security measures.
7. Any transmission of personal information involves a certain risk. The security of your personal information transmitted online is influenced by various factors. To enhance safety and security of your information, we request your account information not be shared with or disclosed to others.
A person under the age of 16 may not provide any personal information to IACT. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us.
K. Contact Information
1. Data Protection Officer is Secretary General (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. To register a complaint or concern, please send a letter with your name, contact details, the data, the basis of your complaint or concern to
The International Arbitration Center in Tokyo,
Sapia Tower 8th floor, 1-7-12 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0005, Japan
Or send an email with delivery report to email@example.com.